top of page
office: (336) 723-7451
fax: (336) 727-0708
Before you contact us, check out our Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Where can I find more information about the 2023-2024 school year?
All information about the 2023-2024 tuition, and class offerings is on the "Registration" tab of the website.
2) Is there a waitlist for the 2023-2024 school year?
Yes, pleases check out the "Registration" tab. Signing up for waitlists are free, and you can sign up for multiple class waitlists.
3) What age range does Reynolda Preschool teach?
We teach 1 year olds - 5/6 year olds.
4) What hours is Reynolda Preschool?
Our day begins at 9am and ends at 12pm. We also offer lunch bunch daily from 12pm to 1pm for 2 years olds and older an additional fee.
5) My child has their birthday in the middle of the school year, when do they move up to the next age level?
Students register for the class that matches their age on August 31st. Students remain in that class for the entire school year. The next school year is when students move up to the next age level.
6) When does the school year start and end?
Our school year is from Labor Day to Memorial Day.
Still have questions? We would love to hear from you!
bottom of page